<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.hungrynomad.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hungry Nomad: Phnom Penh 金邊小館 (Vancouver, Canada)

February 16, 2012

Phnom Penh 金邊小館 (Vancouver, Canada)

Beef Luc Lac


The name is Cambodian but the food a mix of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodia...did I mention authentic?

The Owners- the Huynh family are a blend of Vietnamese, Cambodian and Chinese. They have run Phnom Penh on East Georgia Street since 1985. I know its become popular amongst my friends in the past few years. And ever since I have never missed an opportunity to make a quick stop at PP for their chicken wings. 

The butter beef and beef luc lac melt in your mouth, chicken wings to die for and perfectly crispy and the soups are ever so tasty.  Their crab roll, wrapped in tofu paper, and stuffed with jicama, crab and pork with a hoisin chili sauce is a family creation. As I write this and stare down at tbeef luc lac, mouth watering up, I think I may just have to make a trip down there today. Will keep you posted if I try anything new but I tend to stay with their lotus root soup, the beef luc lac and chicken wings- always a winner combination. 



Chicken Wings




Phnom Penh 金邊小館 on Urbanspoon

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2012 , Blogger elaine said...

The first dish pictured is actually the Beef Luc Lac, not Butter Beef. Just wanted to let you know :)

 
At February 17, 2012 , Blogger Hungry Nomad said...

Thank you! I usually go with a group of my Chinese friends and never get a chance to order just do the eating. I made the changes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home